Convey that we solve problems related to societal issues, economic issues, and intellectual advancement. Convey why we call them “Critical Missions”
We take a constructive view to solve problems related to societal issues, economic issues, and intellectual advancement. Leading by example in contributing our own personal will and resources, we direct a call to action to those most capable who possess power, influence, expertise, resources, and business knowledge.
- We do not just give money. We give our intellect, our resources and our will to succeed.
- We do not take money for ourselves in our charitable work.
- We reject cynicism and put a dogged, firm optimism in its place, the kind of optimism that conquers space, cures disease, paints the ceiling in the Sistine Chapel, or throws a no-hitter in the World Series. It is a sense of boundless opportunity stemming from a self-confident conviction in our ideas and initiative.
- We reject the petty folly of political polemics or the all too prevalent, painfully pessimistic view of our human nature and our human condition.
- In business, determination and boldness are driven by a profit motive. Here our determination is driven by our altruism. Determination leading to boldness… leading to creativity… leading to action.
- We must transcend our manufacture institutions and become personally committed, boldly committed, to address societal problems straightaway, driving creative thinking, designing well outside of the lines, and taking action.